Cardiovascular Technology Faculty
The technical instructor is responsible for performing all aspects of instruction for assigned program to include, but not limited to, implementing, revising, and evaluating assigned subject area using state standard curriculum; utilizing all resources within assigned curricular area efficiently; and providing up-to-date skills and knowledge of program area to meet the needs of students, as well as business and industry demands.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the teaching discipline, or an associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and demonstrated competencies in the teaching discipline.
• Cardiologist or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
• CPR Certified
• Minimum of five (5) years in-field work experience in cardiovascular services.
In addition to the minimum qualifications:
• Prior teaching experience
• Hourly • Benefit Ineligible
• Apply online at www.southernregional.edu/employment
• Open until filled
• For assistance/accommodations with the application/interview process, contact
April Bentley, Human Resources
• All required education credentials, license, certification and/or registration must be submitted prior to employment
• References will be checked
• Post-offer requirements following a conditional offer of employment to include a criminal history records check and, as applicable, pre-employment/random drug testing, a credit history check, a fingerprint records check, and a motor vehicle records check
To apply for this job please visit www.southernregional.edu.