Occupational Therapy Assistant Adjunct Instructor
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Part-time position
Adjunct faculty responsibilities are centered on instruction and evaluation of student practical skills performance in the classroom and program lab at the college’s Marietta Campus.
• Holds current OT national registration/license in state of Georgia
• Holds Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Strong interpersonal, communication and digital literacy skills
• At least one year experience as an OT and strong skills in anatomy, analysis of human movement, kinesiology, body mechanics, positioning and mobility equipment.
• Salary is $3,750 per course (prorated based on portion of term).
• No State benefits. Please be aware that all Chattahoochee Technical College employees must be paid by DIRECT DEPOSIT unless exempted by the State Accounting Office based on “hardship” evidence provided by the employee.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: APPLY ONLINE ONLY at www.chattahoocheetech.edu and select “Contact Us” then “Jobs and Careers at CTC.” For a complete file, fill out an online application, upload cover letter, resume, and transcripts and include three professional references’ contact information. Before a candidate is hired, a pre-employment criminal background investigation and employer/professional reference check will be conducted. Following screening, candidates may be asked to submit further documentation. If conditional offer of employment is made, applicant may be subject to drug and/or alcohol testing appropriate to the position.
RESPONSE DEADLINE: open until filled
ANTICIPATED EMPLOYMENT DATE: Fall Semester 2018.
EMPLOYMENT POLICY: Chattahoochee Technical College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees. Inquiries related to the college’s accreditation by the Commission may be directed to SACSCOC, 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or telephone 404-679-4500. Questions related to admissions and the policies, programs, and practices of Chattahoochee Technical College should be directed to the College.
As set forth in its student catalog, Chattahoochee Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). The following person(s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Chattahoochee Technical College Title IX Coordinator, Alaina Abney, 400 Nathan Dean Blvd., Building B, Room B141, Dallas, GA 30132, (770) 528-4514 or Alaina.Abney@chattahoocheetech.edu
Chattahoochee Technical College Section 504 Coordinator, Caitlin Barton, 5198 Ross Road, Building A, Room A1320, Acworth, GA 30102, (770) 975-4099, or Caitlin.Barton@chattahoocheetech.edu.
A Unit of the Technical College System of Georgia.
To apply for this job please visit www.easyhrweb.com.