Move On When Ready
Dual Enrollment Program
Looking to fast track to college or a career? Want to save money on college tuition? More than 17,000 Georgia high school students already have!
Students who are in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades, attend a Georgia high school or are homeschooled may qualify to take college level courses at one of the 22 TCSG colleges and earn credit toward a high school diploma and a college degree at the same time.
- There is no tuition or non-course related cost to participating students.
- Textbooks are also provided by the college. Students may be required to pay for course-related supplies or fees.
- All students must meet the postsecondary admission requirements.
- Courses are available Summer, Fall and Spring semesters
- MOWR Application and available courses are located on GAFutures.org.
- Course may be available at on the college or high school campus or online
- Student and parent or guardian must sign a Student Participation Agreement Form
- 27 academic core courses are guaranteed to transfer to University System Colleges.
Are there any other programs for high school students to earn college credit?
A Georgia student who completes certain 9th and 10th grade level classes and all related End Of Course assessments, and completes requirements relating to postsecondary coursework may be awarded a high school diploma and a college credential.
This sounds awesome! How does a student get started?Simply contact your high school counselor or contact the college high school coordinator at your local technical college.