The TCSG Guarantee
Curriculum standards have been developed with direct involvement of business and industry. These standards serve as the industry-validated specifications for each occupational program. The TCSG guarantee states: If one of our graduates educated under a standard program or his/her employer finds that the graduate is deficient in one or more competencies as defined in the standards, the technical college will retrain the employee at no instructional cost to the employee or the employer. This guarantee is in effect for a period of two years after graduation.
For more information regarding system accountability, please contact
Richard Young at email@example.com or (404) 679-4963
The mission of the Accountability and Institutional Effectiveness unit is to support technical college planning, evaluation, institutional research, accreditation activities; and assist in the management of the federal career technical education grant consistent with the mission of TCSG.
Functions of this unit include:
- Evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of technical college programs and services
- Providing assistance in state leadership for and maintaining compliance with federal career/technical education legislation
- Providing support to the technical colleges in their planning, evaluation, institutional research, and accreditation activities to ensure continuous improvement of educational programs and services
- Working collaboratively with the Georgia Department of Labor to implement workforce development legislation
- Coordinating research activities regarding institutional effectiveness and performance accountability
For more information regarding collegiate accountability, please contact Dr. Marjorie Kuezi-Nke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.679.1685.