Official transcript(s) and duplicate diploma(s) may be requested for test-takers who took a GED® test or earned a GED® Diploma in Georgia. A fee of $15 per document is required. Anyone other than the test-taker requesting these documents must attach a signed release from the test-taker.
Request official documents using one of the three options below:
This site is for requesting Georgia GED® records only. If you graduated from high school, contact the school district from which you graduated.
- Complete the request form if you took the GED® test in GEORGIA.
- Enter information as noted * required fields.
- Submit the request form; use a separate form for each delivery address.
PAYMENT AND FEES
- A fee of $15 is required for each official transcript and/or each duplicate diploma.
- A payment of $1 processing fee is added per request form.
- A $20 fee is added for express service (street address, only).
- The accepted forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- If no record is found, $16 will be applied towards a research fee and correspondence is mailed.
- ELECTRONIC: A transcript is sent to the email provided by the next business day.
- STANDARD MAIL: Official transcript(s) and/or duplicate diploma(s) are mailed to the address provided within 3 (three) to 5 (five) business days.
- NEXT DAY AIR: Documents are mailed to the street address provided. Requests received by 2 p.m. on a business day are processed for delivery the next business day.
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE) and may not be used or reproduced with-out express written permission. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from ACE.