Earn college credit while still in high school.
Georgia’s Dual Enrollment Program allows qualified high school students to maximize their education and career training by taking courses that earn college and high school credit at the same time!
Under Dual Enrollment, students may take academic core courses that can transfer to TCSG colleges or USG colleges and universities. Students may also take occupational and career courses that can help jump start a career.
Students who are in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades, attend a participating Georgia high school or an approved home study program may qualify to take college level courses under the Dual Enrollment Program.
- Smaller class sizes
- Summer, fall and spring terms
- Courses may be available at the TCSG college campus, high school campus, or online
- Free tuition with textbooks provided by the college
- Experience the dynamics of a college classroom
- Be better prepared for your future
A SEA OF SUBJECTS. RIGHT IN YOUR BACK YARD.
Hundreds of courses are available under Dual Enrollment. Visit the Georgia Student Finance Commission to find out which courses are available at each technical college.
- Aircraft Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Business & Management
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Care & Education
- Health Care Sciences
- History (U.S. & World)
- Information Technology
- Political Science
- Video Production